New academic session of Delhi University is about to start, first of all congratulations to all those freshers who have made it to DU and if you are not one of those, then don’t worry, God has kept something bigger for you 🙂
You can easily find a lot of videos about “what you should wear to college”, “college lookbook”, BLAH BLAH BLAAAH!! But here, I am going to tell you a few things that you should carry to the college, daily, to make sure you enjoy the whole day at the college.
2. COLLEGE ID CARD
3. TISSUES : To take off all that sweat, dust and other nasty things of your face.
4. SUNSCREEN : If you don’t want to get your skin damaged, reapply sunscreen after every 3 hours, specially during summers!
5. GOGGLES : Not just to create a style statement but to protect your eyes from the UV rays.
6. EXTRA HAIR TIES : Because one hair tie is never enough!
7. REGISTER AND A PEN : If you wish to attend the lectures, LOL 😛
My next post is going to be about the things you should keep in mind on your first day of college. Also, I am going to share few of my own experiences to help you guys better, so STAY TUNED for that!